– Easy to melt chocolate without water.
– Suitable for any kind of chocolate and couverture.
– It can be used with 12 delicious recipes.
– Nice appearance with exquisite workmanship, more practical.
– Equipped with various shapes of molds that can be used to make chocolate candies of all shapes.
Voltage: 220 – 240V
Melting pot capacity: about 250ml
Power cord length: about 70cm
– Only for indoor use.
– Please keep it out of the reach of children.
– Do not touch the appliance or the plug with wet hands.
– It is designed solely for melting chocolate at a maximum temperature of over 70 Deg.C.
– It is absolutely not for sterilization or cooking.
– Avoid contact with any metal parts when the appliance is in use.
– Please do not immerse it in water.
– Heat up chocolate only in the melting pot, do not heat up chocolate directly in the basic unit.
Maintenance and Cleaning:
– Keep the appliance in a dry and ventilated place.
– Wipe the appliance with a damp cloth.
– Rinse the melting pot and the moulds with hot water, and they are not dishwasher safe.
– Do not use any sharp instruments to clean the appliance or the moulds.
1. Place the appliance on an even surface and lower the melting pot into the recess.
2. Connect the power, preheat the appliance before starting to use.
3. Put the raw materials into the heated aluminum pot (large pieces of raw materials shall be chopped before being put into the pot).
4. Adjust the heating switch to the second level (about 70 Deg.C, stirring while melting).
5. After the raw material completely melts, adjust the switch for one step (about 40 Deg.C, keep the solution warm).
6. Pour the solution into a DIY mold, cool naturally for about 5 minutes, and then refrigerate for about 60 minutes at minus zero.
7. Remove the cooled chunks and finish the DIY process.
Package weight: 0.654 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 23.50 x 17.00 x 15.50 cm / 9.25 x 6.69 x 6.1 inches